Notifying the Western Dakota Tech Designated Agent for online service provider complaints / Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) complaints
The Western Dakota Tech designated agent to respond to allegations of copyright infringement on the part of individuals at WDT, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, is identified below, along with contact information.
The act requires the complainant to include certain information in a complaint, and providing that information in the initial contact may help speed resolution of the complaint.
The Designated Agent for DMCA complaints is:
Western Dakota Tech
800 Mickelson Dr
Rapid City SD 57703
Phone (605) 718-2586
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
A notice of alleged copyright infringement to the Designated Agent concerning information residing on WDT’s systems or networks at the direction of the user must contain the following:
- A description of the works claimed to be infringed.
- A description of the allegedly infringing works or location site sufficient to enable the Designated Agent to find them.
- Sufficient information to enable the Designated Agent to contact the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party believes in good faith that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or the Copyright Act.
- A signed statement that the information provided by the complaining party in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of one or more of the exclusive copyright rights.
- A physical or digital signature of the owner of an exclusive copyright right or the owner’s authorized agent, which accompanies the statement.