The Corporate Education Center’s partnership with ed2go gives you access to more than 300 online classes. Choose from professional development or personal enrichment topics.
- Each course runs for 6 weeks and consists of 12 lessons
- Interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials, and online discussion areas available via the World Wide Web supplement the lessons
- Read your lessons and ask questions of your instructor at the times most convenient to you
- All you need to get started is Internet access, an e-mail address, and a Web browser. Additional requirements, if any, will be listed with the course description.
Some of the most popular ed2go classes
- Creating Web Pages
- A to Z Grantwriting
- Grammar Refresher
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to Java
- Discover Digital Photography
- Effective Business Writing
- Intro to InDesign
- Designing Effective Websites
- Photoshop Elements
- Get Assertive!
- Wow, What a Great Event!
- Start our Own Small Business
- Achieving Top Search Engine Positions
Visit our website for more information and to see all the course.
Online Foreign Language Courses
We offer a wide range of highly interactive language courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. Online convenience means that you can learn what you want, when you are ready, on your schedule, from anywhere. Your learning is always within reach.
Our online language courses are affordable, fun, and convenient. Whether you are looking to brush up on a foreign language before a trip or are looking to enhance your career with our job-specialized language courses, we have the right course for you.
Ready to explore our language course catalog? CLICK HERE
WDT’s Corporate Education Center, in partnership with LERN (Learning Resources Network, an international association of lifelong learning), provides online courses in a variety of topics.
Get skills for the 21st century. Demonstrate your knowledge. Boost your productivity and your organization’s bottom line.
Online learning is easy and it’s fun! Participate anytime day or evening, from any computer. Many courses to choose from in these topics:
- Green Buildings & Preparing for LEED Green Associate Exam
- Generational Communication
- Managing Telecommuters
- Online Teaching
- Social Networking for Business
- Supervisory & Leadership
- Online Teaching & Learning for K12 Teachers
- Green Workplace
- Mentoring & Coaching in the Workplace