Among the Resources and Services Available:
- Non-fiction print materials aligned with WDT degree programs
- Credible, relevant, and current information from our carefully selected online databases of encyclopedias, magazines, journals, and eBooks
- Leisure-reading collection in print and audiobook formats
- Self-checkout station
- Remote access to eResource materials and tools
- Coin-operated central printing (black and white only) Color available via the library staff service desk
Knowledgeable library staff are available to assist students and the public in research tasks, transferring files, scanning, and printing in the library along with providing basic technology troubleshooting. For students’ convenience, there are computers in the library, study tables with power outlets, multimedia collaboration stations, study rooms, and an academic conference room for small groups to study or work together on projects.