South Dakota Share-It
Search eResources Online
Search by Degree
Book a quiet study room in the Library.
Library instruction requests- submit online.
*Requests made at least one week in advance.
Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday/Sunday – Closed
Contact InformationJolie Hogancamp
Email the Library
Program LibGuidesView All LibGuides
Copyright for Instructors
Research and Writing Skills
Style Guides (APA, MLA)
Successful Study Skills
WDT Reads - Poverty Studies
Writing Across the Curriculum
WDT Specific Databases
WDT specific databases are readily available while you are on campus.
To access these databases off-campus, you will need to obtain a list of unique username and password from your instructor, student success coach or library staff.
- ALLDATA Repair – Access on campus only
- Credo Reference
- EasyBib Pro
- EBSCO Academic eBook Collection (WDT specific eBooks)
- EBSCO Cumulative Index to Nursing Allied Health Literature (CINAHL Plus)
- Facts and Comparisons eAnswers -
- Films on Demand
- Gale Nursing & Allied Health Collection
- Gale Nursing Resource Center
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (WDT specific eBooks)
- ProQuest – (includes Career & Tech Ed)