File a Complaint
Western Dakota Tech is committed to excellence and recognizes that not all policies, procedures, and processes work for every individual or circumstance. Students and the community deserve the opportunity to have their concerns addressed in a fair manner and the college deserves the opportunity to address circumstances and to improve.
For all complaints, the first course of action must be to try to resolve the complaint directly with Western Dakota Tech through the established informal or formal processes. Follow the established complaint processes to ensure your issue is handled appropriately.
- 2020 Virtual Graduation Ceremonies
- Campus Maps
- Core Abilities
- File a Complaint
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Policies and Procedures
- Report Incident
- State Authorization and Reciprocity
- Strategic Communications and Marketing
- Strategic Plan
- Student Consumer Information
- Western Dakota Tech Board of Trustees