Non-Traditional Students at Western Dakota Tech
(2018 Fall students - Self reported.)
|Type||Percentage of Student Body|
|Over the age of 22
|Enrolled in Gender Under-represented Program
|Students In At Least One Non-Traditional Category
What is a Non-Traditional Student?
You may be considered a non-traditional student if you are a:
- Non-traditional aged student – person over 22 years of age.
- First Generation College Student – person whose parents did not complete any type of postsecondary education.
- Single Parent – person who has dependent children and is not married.
- Minority Student – person of an ethnic minority background.
- Displaced Homemaker – person who has been a homemaker and is re-entering the workforce.
- Student Enrolled in a Gender Under-represented Program – person enrolled a program that is traditionally chosen by members of the opposite sex.
Western Dakota Tech recognizes that each student faces a very different set circumstances and obstacles. We are committed to helping each and every student achieve their higher education and career goals. Every student at Western Dakota Tech is assigned a Student Success Coach to help navigate challenges from day one until graduation.Student Success Center