Submit a completed application for admissions.
- Schedule to take the ACCUPLACER test. ACCUPLACER is a placement exam over math, English, and reading. There is a $15 testing fee. The ACCUPLACER test will be waived if you have an ACT sub-score of 18 or better in English, Math, and Reading, or an SAT sub-score of at least 440 in Writing and Math. The scores must be within the past five years.
- Schedule your Admissions Advising Session. Sessions can be completed on campus or by phone.
- Provide an official copy of a High School transcript or GED scores. If you graduated from an international high school, you must submit your transcript to Educational Credential Evaluators to determine U.S. equivalence. Additionally, an official transcript must be submitted if you have attended other post-secondary institutions or universities.
- Submit certification from a licensed physical physician that you have received or are in the process of receiving the required two doses of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). (This is required for all on-campus students.)
- Once you receive your acceptance letter, schedule a time to register for classes.