The Western Dakota Tech Foundation believes that better lives and a stronger economy are created through education. Educators and employees at Western Dakota Tech have made an extraordinary investment in our community by helping students learn the knowledge, skills, and behaviors they need to successfully contribute to Rapid City, the Black Hills, and the state of South Dakota.
The Foundation strives to support Western Dakota Tech's mission by building a community that makes positive contributions to the college. These contributions help create scholarships, develop programs, build infrastructure, and create a campus community where students, faculty, and staff find success.
Contact the Foundation to learn how you can support Western Dakota Tech.
You can also donate online:
Western Dakota Tech Foundation:
Generating resources for Western Dakota Technical College in support of students and workforce development.
Thriving communities driven by a highly skilled workforce
- Commitment: We are committed to serving donors, students, the college and our communities professionally and enthusiastically. We are dedicated to success through personal and group accountability and passion for our
- Integrity: We are fiscally responsible. Transparent and accountable. We operate according to the highest ethical standards. We “Do the Right Thing, Always”.
- Collaboration: We believe that teamwork, inclusion and mutual respect are the building blocks of success. We seek diverse partners to advance educational excellence and academic success at Western Dakota
- Innovation: We proactively seek creative solutions to challenges and develop innovative responses to opportunities, always with a vision toward the
- Communication: We deliver timely, clear and effective information on a regular basis. We believe keeping stockholders informed and engaged, building trust, support and commitment to our mission.