For Dual Enrollment, students must:
- Fill out the Dual Enrollment Admissions Application.
- Provide ACT or Smarter Balanced scores
- Provide high school transcript
- Provide proof of MMR vaccinations
- Provide completed Dual Enrollment Approval Form
When all steps are complete, contact Nora Leinen to schedule an appointment to register for classes.
Contact Nora Leinen
It is the responsibility of the student to contact his/her prospective post-secondary institution and to provide
Western Dakota Tech cannot guarantee transferability of credits to any institution, with the exception of the designated Regental General Education courses to the SD Board of Regents Universities.
Western Dakota Tech does not follow the same academic calendar as the Rapid City Area Schools. Students will receive more detailed information upon registration of classes.
View Academic Calendar