General Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
All financial aid recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be enrolled/accepted for enrollment in a degree, diploma or certificate program.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be a citizen
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Cannot be in default on Perkins Loans, Stafford Loans, or PLUS Loans at any institution.
- Cannot owe an overpayment of Pell or SEOG.
- If required, must register with the Selective Service.
- Cannot have borrowed in excess of loan limits.
- Have need, as defined by individual program requirements (except for unsubsidized Stafford
Loans and PLUS Loans).
- Meet any other program-specific criteria.