Contact the Admissions Office at (605) 718-2565 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Submit a completed application for admissions.
- Schedule to take the ACCUPLACER test. ACCUPLACER is a placement exam over math, English, and reading. There is a $15 testing fee. The test is offered at 8 a.m. and noon Monday through Friday. The ACCUPLACER test will be waived if you have an ACT sub-score of 18 or better in English, Math, and Reading, or
an SATsub-score of at least 440 in Writing and Math. The scores must be within the past five years.
- Schedule your Admissions Advising Session. Sessions can be completed on campus or by phone.
- School transcript or GED scores sent to the admissions office. (Additionally, an official transcript must be submitted if you have attended other post-secondary institutions or universities.)
- Submit a certification from a licensed physical physician that you have received or are in the process of receiving the required two doses of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). (This is required for all on-campus students.)
- Once you receive your acceptance letter, schedule a time to register for classes.
Admissions and Financial Aid are two separate processes and each requires a different application!
To apply for Federal Financial Aid, the applicant must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov. For more information please contact the Financial Aid office at 1-800-544-8765.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to helping you meet your educational goals.
- Any student that has not attended for one semester, including summer semester, is required to complete a new admissions application.
- Students that sit out for a spring or fall semester or longer will return under a new catalog and may be required to repeat courses or successfully complete new or revised skills or competency assessments. Before readmittance, the program may need to determine if a student is eligible to continue in technical courses. Program sequencing and cohort size may prevent enrollment in technical courses.
- If your name has changed you will need to complete a Change of Name form and include supporting documents.