Plus, you will live in Rapid City at the foot of the Black Hills, the most beautiful and activity-rich region in South Dakota. Combine the two – an important position and a great place to live – and you have the recipe for an unsurpassed quality of life.
Explore the following job opportunities and begin working in a career that truly matters:
|Position Title||Application||Closing Date||Contact|
|Corporate Education & Career Services Coordinator||Application||May 8||Email Theresa Scharn|
|Economics - Adjunct Instructor - On campus only||Email Theresa Scharn||Open Until Filled||Email Theresa Scharn|
|Health Information Management Instructor||Application||Open Until Filled||Email Theresa Scharn|
To apply for a position at Western Dakota Tech:
- Click a Position Title above to view position description
- Click on the application to download and complete
- Other Required Application items:
- License/Certificates, as appropriate
- Complete, print, and send the application and all required documents in one of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (605) 394-1789
- Postal mail: Send to the address on the application
It is the applicant’s responsibility to send all required documents as stated on the application.
Other General Information
- Completed applications will be screened for candidacy. If candidacy status is met, the application will be retained for a month.
- Western Dakota Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Western Dakota Tech is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals, and to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. As such, Western Dakota Tech will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, military status, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, political preference, or disability in employment or the provision of service.
All prospective employees may optionally complete the Equal Employment Opportunity form.
If you have questions about the job postings or about Western Dakota Tech employment, please contact Theresa
Adjunct Instructor Positions
Western Dakota Tech accepts resumes from industry professionals seeking adjunct faculty positions. If interested, please send your resume to Theresa
Employing Western Dakota Tech Students
If you would like to reach Western Dakota Tech students and soon-to-graduates with career opportunities, please contact Chandra Calvert at Chandra.Calvert@wdt.edu.
Campus Security Crime Statistics
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act requires that crime statistics for colleges and universities be made available to applicants upon request. Western Dakota Tech’s Annual Security Report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus and on public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as those concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, and other matters. You may obtain this information on the Western Dakota Tech Student Consumer Information. A printed copy of the report may be obtained by writing to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Advancement, Western Dakota 800 Mickelson Dr., Rapid City, SD 57702 or by calling (605) 718-2436.