Plus, you will live in Rapid City at the foot of the Black Hills, the most beautiful and activity-rich region in South Dakota. Combine the two – an important position and a great place to live – and you have the recipe for an unsurpassed quality of life.
Explore the following job opportunities and begin working in a career that truly matters:
|Position Title||Application||Closing Date||Contact|
|Electrical Trades Instructor||Certified||Open Until Filled||Email Theresa Scharn|
|Practical Nursing Instructor||Certified||Open Until Filled||Email Theresa Scharn|
|Adjunct Economics Instructor||Email Theresa Scharn||Open Until Filled||Email Theresa Scharn|
|Adjunct Electrical Trades Instructor||Email Theresa Scharn||Open Until Filled||Email Theresa Scharn|
|Adjunct HVAC Instructor||Email Theresa Scharn||Open Until Filled||Email Theresa Scharn|
To apply for a position at Western Dakota Tech:
- Click a Position Title above to view position description
- Click on the appropriate application
- Complete, print, and send the application and all required documents in one of the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (605) 394-1789
- Postal mail: Send to the address on the application
It is the applicant’s responsibility to send all required documents as stated on the application.
Other General Information
- Completed applications will be screened for candidacy. If candidacy status is met, the application will be retained for a month.
- Western Dakota Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Western Dakota Tech is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals, and to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. As such, Western Dakota Tech will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, military status, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, political preference, or disability in employment or the provision of service.
All prospective employees may optionally complete the Equal Employment Opportunity form.
If you have questions about the job postings or about Western Dakota Tech employment, please contact Theresa
Adjunct Instructor Positions
Western Dakota Tech accepts resumes from industry professionals seeking adjunct faculty positions. If interested, please send your resume to Theresa
Employing Western Dakota Tech Students
If you would like to reach Western Dakota Tech students and soon-to-graduates with career opportunities, please contact Chandra Calvert at Chandra.Calvert@wdt.edu.