Plus, you will live in Rapid City at the foot of the Black Hills, the most beautiful and activity-rich region in South Dakota. Combine the two – an important position and a great place to live – and you have the recipe for an unsurpassed quality of life.
Follow this link to view our job opportunities and apply online: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/wdt.
- Your application MUST be completed in its entirety in order to be given full consideration. This includes all degrees or diplomas awarded, work history, credentials, and current supervisor's contact information. "See Resume" will not be accepted in lieu of application completion. Incomplete applications and applications without transcripts will not be considered.
- Salary recommendations are based upon actual education and experience listed on this application. Please complete each item thoroughly. Resumes attached are not a substitute for the completion of the application. Official transcripts will be required upon an offer of employment.
- If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact the Human Resources Office at 605-718-2407, or by email at WDTHumanResources@wdt.edu.
Other General Information
- Western Dakota Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Western Dakota Tech is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals, and to recruit and retain a diverse workforce. As such, Western Dakota Tech will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, military status, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, political preference, or disability in employment or the provision of service.
If you have questions about the job postings or about Western Dakota Tech employment, please contact the Human Resouces Office at (605) 718-2407 or WDTHumanResource@wdt.edu.
Employing Western Dakota Tech Students
If you would like to reach Western Dakota Tech students and
Annual Security Report/Campus Security Crime Statistics
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act requires that the college’s Annual Security