For Dual Enrollment, students must:
- Fill out the Dual Enrollment Admissions Application.
- Provide ACT or Smarter Balanced scores if you take Math, English, or Chemistry courses
- Provide high school transcript
- Provide proof of MMR vaccinations if taking a course at the WDTC Main Campus
- Provide completed Dual Enrollment Approval Form
It is the responsibility of the student to contact his/her prospective post-secondary institution and to provide necessary information, so the institution may determine if the Dual Enrollment credits taken are transferable. Western Dakota Technical College cannot guarantee transferability of credits to any institution, except for the designated Regental General Education courses to the SD Board of Regents Universities. See a list of these courses by clicking the link below.
WDTC Main Campus and Online courses will follow the WDTC Academic Calendar and may not align with the student’s high school semester schedule. Please take note of start dates and holiday/In-Service breaks, as students will be expected to follow the WDTC academic calendar. All courses held at area high schools will follow high school semester start dates.
View Academic Calendar