The State of South Dakota allows Juniors and Seniors in South Dakota High Schools to take college courses with WDTC for $48.33 per credit hour. For payment information and due dates visit our Student Account Office page. Payment for Dual Enrollment courses
*WDTC courses are subject course capacities. Students are not guaranteed a spot in a WDTC course and may be waitlisted if courses are full. Applying early is the best way to increase your chances of securing a spot in your desired course.
Dual Enrollment Approval Form Fall 2023
For Dual Enrollment, students must:
- Fill out the Dual Enrollment Admissions Application.
- Provide ACT or Smarter Balanced scores if you take Math, English, or Chemistry courses
- Provide high school transcript
- Provide proof of MMR vaccinations if taking a course at the WDTC Main Campus
- Provide completed Dual Enrollment Approval Form
- Schedule ACCUPLACER Test