Welcome to the Western Dakota Tech Student Handbook.
The Student Handbook is your official policy and procedures guide. It outlines the rules and regulations the staff and faculty follow to assure all students are given equal and fair access to the services provided at Western Dakota Tech. It will help guide you to answers concerning satisfactory progress, graduation requirements, emergency contact information, student code of conduct, and where to go and who can help answer questions.
The Student Handbook should not be considered a contract between Western Dakota Tech and any prospective student. As much as possible, Western Dakota Tech strives to be 100 percent accurate. However, Western Dakota Tech reserves the right to modify Student Handbook content according to current conditions without notice.
- Section One: Services to Students
- Section Two: Student Achievement & Registration Information
- Section Three: Financial Aid, Third-Party Funding, and Student Accounts
- Section Four: General Campus Policies
- Section Five: Campus Safety
- Section Six: Discrimination and Harassment - Protected Classes
- Section Seven: Student Complaints
- Section Eight: Student Code of Conduct
2019-2020 Student Handbook
2018-2019 Student Handbook
2017-2018 Student Handbook
2016-2017 Student Handbook