Welcome to the Western Dakota Technical College Student Handbook.
The Student Handbook is your official policy and procedures guide. It outlines the rules and regulations the staff and faculty follow to assure all students are given equal and fair access to the services provided at Western Dakota Technical College. It will help guide you to answers concerning satisfactory progress, graduation requirements, emergency contact information, student code of conduct, and where to go and who can help answer questions.
The Student Handbook should not be considered a contract between Western Dakota Technical College and any prospective student. As much as possible, Western Dakota Technical College strives to be 100 percent accurate. However, Western Dakota Technical College reserves the right to modify Student Handbook content according to current conditions without notice.
- Section One: Services to Students
- Section Two: Student Achievement & Registration Information
- Section Three: Financial Aid, Third-Party Funding, and Student Accounts
- Section Four: General Campus Policies
- Section Five: Campus Safety