Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures guide the actions of Western Dakota Tech so the college operates consistently and intentionally in all matters.
The purpose of this webpage is to ensure the college community has access to clear and understandable policies and procedures. Policies and procedures that are easy to find, read, and understand will help the college accomplish its mission, maintain accountability, provide employees and students with clear and concise guidelines, and describe how the college conducts business.
This website contains the most current approved version of all college policies and their associated procedures and exhibits. This webpage is the only official collection of policies and procedures for Western Dakota Tech.
Each policy describes the staff position that is the contact for questions about a particular policy. Overall questions about the policy and procedure process can be directed to Kelly Oehlerking, Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness and Student Success.
- Policy 1001 - Board of Trustees
- Policy 1002 - Code of Ethics for Governing Board Members
- Policy 1008 - Policy Formulation and Review
- Policy 1009 - Procedure Formulation and Review
- Policy 1010 - Exhibit Formulation and Review
- Policy 2003 - Background Checks and Criminal History
- Policy 2004 - Hiring Process
Contact the Vice President for Teaching and Learning
- Policy 4012 - Financial Aid Return to Title IV Funds (R2T4)
Contact the Title IX Coordinator
- Policy 5004 - Crime Statistics, Annual Security Report, and Alcohol and Other Drug Federal Compliance
- Policy 5005 - Public Complaints
Contact the Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness and Student Success
Finance and Operations
Contact the Vice President for Finance and Operations
- 2020 Virtual Graduation Ceremonies
- 50th Anniversary
- Campus Maps
- WDT Board of Trustees
- Core Abilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies and Procedures
- Report Incident
- State Authorization and Reciprocity
- Strategic Communications and Marketing
- Strategic Plan
- Student Consumer Information