Transferring College Credits to Western Dakota Tech

Postsecondary level credits from an accredited school in which the student has earned a grade of “C” or higher, or its equivalent, will be considered for transfer. The determination of acceptance is made by the Registrar. Students requesting credit at Western Dakota Tech for college work completed at colleges and universities must submit an official transcript from the college or university previously attended. It is the student’s responsibility to submit official transcripts and any required documentation before engaging in a course for which they think they may qualify for transfer credit. A transfer credit evaluation may take up to six weeks after an official transcript is received in the Registrar’s Office. Transfer students must complete a minimum of 25% of the prescribed coursework through Western Dakota Tech to be eligible for a diploma, certificate, or A.A.S. degree.

Approved transfer credits are designated on the transcript as “TC."

Transferring Western Dakota Tech Credit to Other Colleges and Universities

Western Dakota Tech has transfer agreements with the following colleges and universities. Click on the links or contact an individual institution for detailed information.

  • Western Governors University