Step 1: Select Your Desired RoomCoyote Lab
Jackrabbit Lab Elk Lab Deer Lab Bison Lab Mountain Lion Lab
Sheridan Room Belle Fourche Room Angostura Room Canyon Room Deerfield Room Oahe Room
- Regular size one bed SIM rooms are, Elk Lab, Coyote Lab, Deer Lab, and Jack Rabbit lab. Each room is 253 square feet in size. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, these labs have a limit of two persons at a time.
- Bison Lab can accommodate two beds and simulates an Emergency Room or Operating Room setting, with surgical lights. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, This lab have a limit of four people at a time.
- Mountain Lion Lab is the largest training space. It contains a simulated ambulance and significant opened space for scenarios to be created, such as hospital ER, ICU, or regular room, an accident scene, patient apartment, and so on. At this time there are limited camera capabilities, but improvements are expected after October 2021, It is 1700 square feet, and due to COVID-19 restrictions, has a limit of 16 persons at a time.
- Additional inventory items include one labor and delivery, IV Pumps, simulated medications or IV fluids, and several gurneys.
- Each of the labs contains one patient bed (two in the Bison Lab), visitor seating, wall suction, and simulated medical air and oxygen. Also, each room is equipped with 3 cameras (four in the Bison Lab) for viewing and recording student activities. The events can also be remotely viewed. Or, per instructor preference, can be saved to a thumb drive for a later review.
1st Floor Second Floor