This year, 23 students received the Outstanding Graduate Award for their program. Students are chosen for this award by instructors in their program area based on criteria including academic achievement and organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
Award winners by their states, home towns, and programs are as follows:
- Ariana Bertolotto, Medical Laboratory Technician
- Thomas Breyfogle, Computer-Aided Drafting
- Echo Smit, Practical Nursing
- Tyra Soulek, Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement Emphasis
- Richard Evens, Diesel Technology
- Shelby Andrews, Accounting
- Nicholas Baker, Computer Science - Information Technology Specialist
- Ross Collins, Fire Science
- Jordyn Davis, Health Information Management - Coding Specialty
- Harold Gaston, Jr., Practical Nursing
- Tanner Hagen, HVAC & Refrigeration Technology
- Morgan Hegstrum, Business & Technology
- Jade Hertel, Drafting and Machining Technology
- Rebecca Marie Meyer, Criminal Justice
- Adam Nilles, Automotive Technology
- Andrew Osborne, Paramedic
- Michelle Patryas, Business & Technology
- Benjamin Rea, Electrical Trades
- Vasilii Tseptsura, Precision Machining Technology
- Shay Good, Environmental Engineering Technician
- Dani Hersrud, Surgical Technology
- Casey Williams, Phlebotomy/Laboratory Assistant
- Jerhett Cattin, Welding & Fabrication
About Western Dakota Tech
Western Dakota Tech was established in 1968 and is the only technical college serving the western South Dakota region.
Western Dakota Tech offers programs in a variety of fields, including Business and Computers, Construction and Manufacturing, Energy and Environmental Technologies, Health Sciences, Legal and Public Services, and Transportation Technologies.
More than 96 percent of Western Dakota Tech's most recent graduates are working, continuing their education, or are enlisted in the military.
Western Dakota Tech faculty, staff, and administration focus their efforts on helping students gain the skills and experiences they need to succeed. Through hands-on learning, internships, and industry partnerships, Western Dakota Tech students graduate ready to make a real and immediate contribution to their employers and to their communities.
For information about Western Dakota Tech, call (800) 544-8765 or (605) 718-2565 or send an email to email@example.com. Visit us on the web at wdt.edu.