General Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements:
All financial aid recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be enrolled/accepted for enrollment in a degree, diploma or certificate program.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be a citizen or eligible noncitizen.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Cannot be in default on Perkins Loans or any Direct Loan at any institution
- Cannot owe an overpayment of Pell or SEOG.
- Cannot have borrowed more than the maximum loan limits.
- Have need, as defined by individual program requirements (except for Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan and Federal Direct PLUS Loan).
- Meet any other program-specific criteria.