Prospective students, current students
For more information about Consumer Information, contact Jill Elder.
Admissions and Academic Information
- Admissions Requirements are found in the course catalog and on individual program pages (additional admissions requirements may vary by program)
General Western Dakota Technical College Information
- FERPA - Privacy of Student Records (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Title IX Coordinator - Whitney Bischoff
Student Financial Assistance
Health and Safety
- Crime Statistics
- Colleges are required to disclose statics of crimes that happen in and around campus to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. This information is published at the end of the Western Dakota Tech Annual Security Report.
Student Loan Information
- Cohort Default Rate = FY19 1.8%
School Code: 010170
Student Outcomes - Student Right to Know Act
Job Placement for Graduates
Western Dakota Technical College Employee Information
Availability of Employee for Information Dissemination Purposes
Western Dakota Technical College is dedicated to ensuring current students, prospective students have access to important information related to the college's policies, academic programs, campus security, enrollment and graduation information, and financial aid information. A designated employee or department will be available to assist any individual in obtaining such information as listed above upon request. If such a request is made, upon reasonable notice, the employee or department will be made available during regular business hours.
A department and employee directory can be found HERE
Western Dakota Technical College is not currently entered into any consortium or contractual agreements with external entities to provide educational services.2